Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Dustbin with the Hole

The Dustbin with the Hole

I am sure you have heard about the "The Mint with the Hole", but what about the "The dustbin with the Hole"? Here is the dustbin, convenientyl placed next to the lake to take care of garbage collection, all by itself! Clever cleaners, eh? So what difference does it make when people throw their garbage right into the lake? To make things worse, I remember reading a board near the lake that said - "Help us keep the lake clean, use dustbins".


PS: I had to spend quite a few minutes, standing in front of this "cleaner's wonder" to make sure that the garbage that has managed to sit in this wonder, in spite of the hole, does not manage to sit in the snap that I had taken as well. I wonder what people around me thought though :-)

6 comments:

sansmerci said...

have u heard bout 'no hole only mint'? or polo holes hehe .. neways what diff does it make even if there is no hole anyway our country ppl throw trash jus near the dustbin even if its reachable ... but u n ur camera .. u must b a journalist i ve been sayin for too long! u have very good timing!

Partha said...

Yeah unfortunately dustbin seems to mean trash-around-it and never trash-in-it :-) journalist? oh yeah I wish I could become one someday! thanks :)

Balaji said...

may be they should make this one as an exhibit in some museum [:D] ..what say u ..

See Bee said...

gee thats a terrible dustbin..is it in a children's park by any chance? ive noticed children's parks have these weird bunny dustbins.

ya im the one and only anti-greep moderator :P got thru ur blog thru ur profile page..haha!

Partha said...

@Biller
hehe yeah or in some science exhibition for everyone to see this wonderful creation :)

Partha said...

@Trauma Queen
Ahhh really?? lol I never related the spongebob squarepants to traumas in life ! :)) good to see ya

btw I got this creation from some lake in Ooty...