Friday, December 08, 2006

Renovation

I was just taking a look at this blog, and realized this is as disorganized as things can get. Just as how muddled my life is. There are so many things that I wanted to change - add, remove, organize, customize, cleanup and nothing has been happening.

Kind of decided to sit and put these 'planned' changes down here, probably not to do *all* these things because that's the way I am, but rather to at least let these so-called thoughts sit here in peace. Well, I still do plan to do these as part of the 'Renovation' but anyways.

1. Update blog more frequently. Okay this might not probably happen because it depends on where, what and when I think.

2. Small posts. Smaller many posts are better than bigger few posts, they say. Not that I want 'em long, but at least let this one not be.

3. Change the background color from black. No, this kind of goes with what I think. Doesn't it?

4. For God's sake, remove those 'Edit-Me' links on the right. Yes, I would. Sometime.

5. Add the list of blogs I visit often, a 'Friend's list' types. Very important.

6. Pull the 'Counter' from right at the bottom to somewhere up. It's pretty experienced to climb up, I think.

Okay more of this later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Match each comment corresponding to its renovation action item ;)

1. this is interesting ..can spend more time reading ur blogs :)

2. definitely this post is small ...i dont mind reading bigger posts either ..

3 .absolutely ...so dont change the background colour ...

4. anyway i am not looking at the edit-me stuffs ..so no issues for me

5 . again ur choice..how abt adding links websites u visit often like orkut :P

6 .yes ...but most bloggers keep it at the bottom ...

Partha said...

I guess I know who this anonym is but jst coz I wrote something not-so-good about 'ur' abode (read orkut), you wouldnt need to 'not' use ur profile and post as anonym, Gotcha? :-P

Okay pushing that aside, here are the comments :)

1. Yeah but dont curse me if this doesnt happen 'that' often :-)

2. Thanks

3. That's exactly what I thought too

4. Yep, removing edit-me links is not something that you cannot live without. Its more of you not being bothered abt how things are, like not using washed/ironed clothes, not shaving types.

5. Thanks, that's a good suggestion too :-)

6. Do they?

Anonymous said...

First of all please publish this anonymous guy!!
-hmm, interesting not tho i think, what i like is not this kind of stuff, but i pressume that since u are quite a lot thinking on organising kind of guy, better first take care of ur old things like in cupboard!! and then come back to blogs.
for sure edit me and other links are buggy ones, what i wud suggest is to make ur blog more attractive!! u know what i mean.
ah ha and one more thing...